IBM Rational ClearCase is a software configuration management solution that provides version control, workspace management, parallel development support, and build auditing. You can integrate Rational ClearCase with other IBM solutions, including IBM Rational Team Concert, IBM Rational ClearQuest, IBM Rational Asset Manager, and IBM Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software. Rational ClearCase scales to any size team from small workgroup to large, geographically distributed teams.
- Version control and workspace management — Manages files, directories, and other development assets across the lifecycle.
- Integrated collaborative change management — Manages issues and change to resolution.
- Advanced parallel development — Includes automatic branching and advanced merging and differencing technology.
- Effective IP security — Offers electronic signatures, user authentication for secure and controlled access, and audit trails to help meet compliance and governance requirements.
- Authoritative build auditing — Helps to streamline the edit-build-debug cycle and reproduce software versions.
Learn More about Rational ClearCase